|Solar System Simulation & Configuration|
|Solar Investment Diligence & Return|
|Solar Project Management|
Welcome to Hybrid Sunshine
When investing in Solar technologies you need quality information upon which to base your investment decision.
Solar Systems, especialy Hybrid and Off-Grid Systems, are a major investment - not a conventional consumer purchase!
We are Independent Solar Consultants and Solar Project Managers. You can
engage us to provide unbias advice, quality investment support and project management.
We provide expert Solar System Tuning and
Investment Due-Diligence Reports using our Solar Energy Simulator.
We do not sell or re-sell any solar technologies and provide services without product hype or sales pressure.
We ‘tune’ hybrid & off-grid solar systems by simulating your home or business energy profile and maximise your solar investment return.
Experts in Solar and Battery Hybrid and Off-Grid Power
Wolfgang Flatow has been involved in Solar R&D since the 1970s, he has invented Solar Irrigation Pumps and Black Fluid Solar Collectors. He has designed, built and sailed Solar Electric Catamarans and has many solar adventures to share.
- We have carefully researched the latest solar technology and operate a fully Hybrid Solar Property.
- We have 30 years of professional software development experience and have developed a powerful Solar Energy Simulator.
- Our passion and experience has been combined to bring investment grade information and services for people considering solar investment.
- Our primary goal is to demystify the solar investment and demonstrate the potentials of Hybrid & Off-Grid Solar technology combinations.
We have talked to many people about Solar Energy and have found great confusion and misunderstanding among those considering solar and existing solar owners.
It is not really surprising. Once we get past “a Solar System will generate power and reduce your bill”, things get very complex. Questions we then get are typically:
- How much power will it generate?
- How much money will it save?
- Will it still be viable without a feed-in-tariff?
- When will it pay for itself?
- What about Batteries?
- Can I get off the grid?
These questions are answered accurately with 30 years of Solar experience and powerful tools.
We colaborate to tune Hybrid & Off-Grid combinations of Solar PV / Solar Hot Water / Batteries / Wind / Generator / Grid to match your appliance consumption profile.
By Hybrid Sunshine we are referring to hybrid combinations of solar, wind and battery technologies, and a hybrid approach to managing your home energy consumption.
- Combinations of Solar PV, Solar Hot Water, Wind and Battery energy systems create a Hybrid Solar System that are both back-to-grid and stand-alone.
- Hybrid Solar Systems maintain power when the grid goes down (back-to-grid systems shut down when the grid shuts down).
- Hybrid Solar Systems allow you to self-consume peak solar power (at retail rate) instead of feeding it back to the grid (at the feed-in-tariff).
- Hybrid Solar Systems maximise energy independence and are a big step toward going off-grid.
- We expand the meaning of 'Hybrid' by including passive systems such as skylights, double glazing and insulation as well as other local energy opportunities.
- A 'Hybrid Energy System' aims to maximize returns on your Solar Investment while greatly increasing your Energy Independence.
We provide advice for builders of new homes and other outdoor structures.
Homes, garages, workshops, barns etc can be optimised for Solar Energy in many ways.
If you are building anything you will gain great benefit by taking Solar Energy into consideration.
You should consider:
- Good solar alignment
- Panel friendly roof structure
- Passive heating & cooling
- Solar angle
- Solar Area
to maximise your solar Opportunity.
So Hybrid Sunshine stands for all the passive and active combinations of solar technologies, building design, location and consumption management.